Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stuff

It's been a while since I've written. I've been so tired with this babies on the way. Back aches, hungry all the time. I'll be a mother shortly this year. And to think, twins!! The doctor joked and said there were 3 inside "....OH! Nope just 2." ha ha.... Hey and you know, my doctor is pretty cute. ;)

It would be a blessing to have 3, but 2 is good. Even one. :)

We finally got our wedding pictures in order. Man, we had so many pictures on our computer it's crazy. I mean, we got alot of our wedding pictures out, but there were still some that we needed to work on. So we finally did it. Working from home gave me some time to do this.

Feeling kicks here and there. Aww these two are gonna be a handful. They're gonna be just like their father. 3 babies. So the names of these kids will be either, John, Gio Marco....yeah I know, that's what the daddy wants. Or I was thinking Franco, after my good friend Frank. Now with the girls, I was thinking, Lia, Olivia, Jennifer.... what?? Jennifer? Did I say this??

Well I'm still looking for names. The baby book really isn't helping. I mean there are a ton of baby names in there, but i still can't decide on one that'll fit, you know? Crazy...

I'd like to give her my initials, but I can't find any really cool names like mine. ;)